It’s important to stay safe online both inside and outside of school. Every child in school must abide by the Accepable Use policy which states:
Every time you log on to a computer in school, you are agreeing to follow these rules:
- I will always be ‘Safe and Savvy’
- I will only use appropriate websites
- I will report any inappropriate use to an adult immediately
- If any pictures or words come on to the screen that make me feel uncomfortable I will turn off the screen and tell an adult.
- I will care for equipment and tell an adult if any equipment is broken or not working
- If a device doesn’t seem to work properly I will tell an adult straight away
- I will only use other people’s equipment with their permission
We Do Not Tolerate Cyber Bullying—If you think you are a victim of cyber bullying you must tell an adult straight away.
You can find a selection of eSafeguarding videos on Illogan School’s YouTube Channel.
Here are some useful websites to help your child stay E-Safe at home:
To find out more about Google Safety Tools click the link below: