At Crofty Multi Academy Trust, we respect your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you use Illogan School’s website.
When you are a website user, we will process the following data about you:
In order to provide our website services, we collect and process your personal data. We process information about you when you visit and use our website and when you send us a message via the ‘contact’ page.
We will process the following:
- Name, email and your enquiry via our ‘contact’ forms.
Why do we need it?
Crofty Multi Academy Trust needs to process personal data about our clients in order to provide an effective and high-quality service and to fulfil our legal obligations. We will process your data to:
- We need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry.
The legal basis for processing personal data
By law, we need a legal basis for processing the personal data of a website user. We will process your data using the legal basis of consent and legitimate interests.
Consent is given where we ask you for permission to use your information in a specific way and you agree to this. Where we use your information for a purpose based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent for this purpose at any time. For example, you consent to receive marketing emails form us.
We have a basis to use your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for us to do so and in our “legitimate interests” (provided that what the information is used for is fair and does not unduly impact your rights). For example, Aquila Consulting has a legitimate interest to keep your personal data on our systems in order to keep it secure, process it and to provide you with a service.
We only rely on legitimate interests where we have considered any potential impact on you, whether or not our processing is excessive and that our processing does not override your rights.
The data that we process under each legal basis
- your name, email and message when you submit an enquiry via our ‘contact’ forms.
How long do we hold your Personal Data?
We hold your data:
- for enquiries – six-months;
Who do we share your information with?
Our software and cloud service providers.
Data transfers outside the EU or EEA
We do not transfer some data outside the EU or EEA.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people);
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing;
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully.
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest;
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest; and
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.